Create Account Receivables Invoice
Create AR Invoice
Navigation: AR Responsibility -> Transactions -> Transactions
Enter the details
- Source – Invoice source i.e. to identify the source of transactions. Select as ‘Manual’ for manual entry of invoices.
- Class – Select the Invoice class. It could be Invoice, Chargeback, credit memo, debit memo, deposit, Guarantee. Select ‘INVOICE’ for regular invoices.
- Type – Select predefined Invoice types.
- Enter Invoice Date, GL Date
- Enter the currency
- Select the customer Bill to and ship to addresses
- Select the payment terms
Save the invoice Header. Upon successful saving AR credit memo number is automatically generated.
Click on ‘LINES’ to enter line information.
- Enter Item number or description, UOM, Quantity, Unit Price,
Click on ‘Distributions’.
- Enter GL Account for Revenue and percentage of amount.
Click on ‘Sales Credits’ to capture sales credit information.
Click on ‘COMPLETE’ to complete the AR invoice creation.