November 4, 2012 in Business Processes
- Form Application: Accounts Payables
- Form Name: APXIWALL
- Form Description: Enter Accounts Payables Invoices manually
- Form Path: /oracle/apps/r12/visr12/apps/apps_st/appl/ap/12.0.0/forms/US/APXIWALL.fmx
Suppliers once goods are shipped they will send the invoice, this is called accounts payable invoice.
AP invoices can be entered manually, through API or through EDI.
Navigation: Accounts Payables Responsibility -> Invoices -> Entry -> Invoices
- Enter the operating Unit
- Enter type of Invoice
- Enter Purchase Order (PO) number if it is for a PO
- Enter Supplier Name in Trading Partner
- Enter Invoice Date
- Enter Invoice Number
- Enter Invoice amount
Then click on ‘LINES’ tab to enter Invoice lines information. Only in R12 you can enter Invoice lines, in older versions you can only enter Invoice header and distributions.
- Enter Line Number
- Enter Invoice line type (eg. Item)
- Enter Invoice line amount
- Enter distribution account, by default you can select this from a predefined account alias, however this can be manually changed.
- Enter description
Click on DISTRIBUTIONS for the invoice line. Distributions allow to split the line amount to multiple distribution (GL) accounts.
Save the record. Now a new AP invoice is created in the system.