NAME: CADView-3D Server Concurrent Program
SHORT CODE: DDD_CADVIEW_SERVER
MODULE: Oracle CADView-3D
Description: CADView-3D Server Concurrent Program
Navigation: Oracle CADView-3D Responsibility -> View -> Requests -> Submit a new request -> Select Single Request -> Click ‘OK’ -> Select Name of concurrent program / report.
- serverPort : Enter a port number for the CADView-3D Server to run on. Default is 15010.
- loginUser : Optional user name for the CADView-3D Server Administrator tool to use when connecting to the server.
- loginPassword : Optional password for the CADView-3D Server Administrator tool to use when connecting to the server.
- contentmedia : Enter the method by which the geometry data is stored, either in the database or the filesystem. Default is ‘filesystem’.
- servermaxbandwidth : Enter the maximum bandwidth (in bits per second) allocated to the server or enter no value for no restriction.
- upgrade : Upgrade from 11.5.8.
- bindAddr : Enter an IP address on which the server should accept connections for multi-homed hosts (if left blank, server will try to connect to the available IP address).
- publishTransferRate : Enter the publish transfer rate (in bits per second).