NAME: XDP Purge
SHORT CODE: XDP_PURGE
MODULE: Oracle Provisioning
Description: Program to purge obsolete application data
Navigation: Oracle Provisioning Responsibility -> View -> Requests -> Submit a new request -> Select Single Request -> Click ‘OK’ -> Select Name of concurrent program / report.
- P_NUMBER_OF_DAYS : Define the days before that data will be pured (number of days prior to sysdate)
- P_RUN_MODE : Indicate if the run is to verify or purge
- P_PURGE_DATA_SET : Indicate what to purge
- P_PURGE_MSG_FLAG : Indicate whether msgs will be pured if their orders still exist.
- P_PURGE_ORDER_FLAG : Indicate whether msgs associated with orders will be purged
- P_MAX_EXCEPTIONS : Indicate maximum number of exceptions allowed before Purging terminates itself
- P_LOG_MODE : Indicate what messages to be logged
- P_ROLLBACK_SEGMENT : Specify rollback segment name