Sourcing Supplier Invitation Lists
Application: Oracle Sourcing
Form Name: QUERYINVLIST / CREATEINVLIST
Form Description: Invitation List
Supplier Invitation Lists are used to pre-define the frequently used group of suppliers. While issuing Request For Quotations, instead of entering suppliers one by one, you can use pre-defined list of suppliers. Generally suppliers are grouped by the commodities they supply.
Navigation: Oracle Sourcing -> Supplier SUper User -> Sourcing Home Page -> Under ‘Reusable Lists’ click ‘Invitation’.
Using Invitation list screen you can query on enter new Invitation List.
- Click ‘Create Invitation List’
- Enter List Name
- Enter Description
- Select Access Level: Select ‘Public’ for anyone one to access, select ‘Private’ to restrict others to access.
- Under ‘Participants’ click ‘Add Suppliers’
- Search Suppliers
- Select Supplier
- Click ‘Ad to Invitation List’
- Search again for more suppliers
- Click ‘Apply’